Thursday, October 18, 2007

4 Months





Well, it's been four months already. The next few months are going to be pretty hard with the holidays and birthdays coming up. As far as me, I'm doing okay, doing much better than I was two months ago, the group therapy really helps a lot. The Center for Grief, Loss and Transition is a great place, I would recommend it to anyone who has lost a loved one or who is in the transition of loosing a loved one, I wish that I had known about this place earlier, I would have been going since the day mom was diagnosed. I feel really good about how I'm dealing with my grief and have been reassured by my therapist that I'm coming along quite well. I'm still missing mom which I will until I meet her again in heaven. Til then, I'll do all I can in this life to make her proud of me in the next.

Love you mom.

No comments: