Sunday, September 9, 2007

To my mom

Mom,

I miss your dearly but know that you are in a better place up there with grandpa on your own farm enjoying your geese and any other animal you have up there. AS you know I've had some bad luck since you've past, as you said this is a bad year for me, for all of us. I loved the talks that we had during the past year and a half, I loved it when you lived with me, I got to know you even more. Even though I never cleaned the bathroom, you didn't mind :) well you did, but you didn't tell me. I started the job at the Courage center, since my accident I haven't been able to work a full day, my back, head and neck are hurting like hell, I feel bad complaining knowing that you rarely complained during your illness.

I think of you every day and I've been told by many that they think of you morning noon and night. You'll never be forgotten, your tenderness, stoecness, humor and personality and everything else about you will never be forgotten. I promise to tell your new great grand son everything about you, how beautiful you were, how funny you were, how gentle and nice you were, how much you really wanted to be alive to see your first grandkid, we will tell everyone that is born in our family after your death how wonderful you were. I love you and miss you so much, I'm doing okay though, I'm going through the grief process via therapy, although I haven't gone for a couple of weeks and I can sure tell, I'm starting to get depressed again, you know how my moods are so I'm sure you're not suprised. I'll be okay though. Jerry is suppose to bring some of your stuff to uncle bob's so we can go over it. He won't let us up to the farm and he won't let Richie have your coocoo clock that you wanted him to have. How terrible is that? I know that you are very upset about all of this, I hope that you're able to enjoy your eternal life regardless of what's happening down here.

Love you
your baby
Dawn

No comments: