Thursday, September 6, 2007

Captain RIP


Captain died of liver Cancer 6-7-2007. He started getting sick again when mom got sick, I tried to help him, I force fed him, gave him fluids into his skin, gave him medication, he did get better for a few weeks but like I said, as soon as mom went into the hospital for the second time, he got really bad and I had to put him to sleep. Mom really wanted to be there with me but she was in the hospital, Julie did go with me and I'm so thankfull for that, I didn't want to do it on my own. He was my baby, he was like a puppy dog, he'd follow me every where, when I would be on the computer he would go from one arm to the nex tapping on my arm until I let him on my lap, before we went to sleep he would give me eskimo kiss's, I really miss him.

No comments: