Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hello

I've been with out the internet for a couple of weeks, that's why I haven't been posting.

I'm doing okay, I'm taking steps to help myself get over my depression, I've admitted myself to a partial hospitalization program, yesterday was my first day, it was really hard and it's going to be really, emotionally exhausting but in the end it will help, it's j ust going to take a while, once my depression has reached a managable level, I can then go back to the grief center and work on my grieving. I know you're all probably thinking, isn't depression part of grief? It is, yes, but my depression is severe and with me having bipolar it only intensifies the depression. But at least I'm willing to do it, I finally figured out that I care about my self, if I didn't I wouldn't be doing this.

Thanks for caring, I appreciate it, I really feel alone in all of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so great to hear from you again. It *does* sound like you care about you like we do. Thank you for posting. We know it will be difficult and we are here to support you through this.

{{{{big hugs}}}}

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
So glad to hear that you are seeking out the help you really need. What seems like negative comments are sometimes people trying to nudge you in the right direction. Take Care and look forward to brighter tomorrows.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! She's back! I'm happy that your still keeping the blog going. You sound like you've been working hard on your outlook and you seem like you are moving forward a little. That is great!