Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MOm showing us her port on Mothers day '06


Mom always had humor when it came to her cancer, she called her tumor timmy the tumor. She was always up, never down, although I could tell when she was in thought. In the hospital when she would look down at her hands while picking the skin off, I could tell she was thinking and I asked her what she was thinking about, she said "oh just stuff", she tried her hardest to be strong for us, I can only imagine what it must have felt inside for her. Wondering how her kids were going to be, if the grandkids would be okay. Her mind must have been going a mile a minute but she never showed it. She just embraced life and showed us how to live life, not take anything for granted, you just never know when you will take your last breath or when a tragedy will happen. Our family changed the day mom said " I have Pancreatic Cancer" our lives will never go back to the day before, always the day after. But we're going good.
I miss mom dearly

No comments: